Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

The stranger looked almost stunned as she unraveled herself and embraced the fury which lingered beneath the surface. Ever present and bold, unruly, she was moments from embracing her rage and wielding it against him but something tempered her back. She watched the way his body recoiled into defense and then released the threat from his face, watching his swarthy lips wrap around his fangs and expose them, and dare she say that for a moment, in that flash, there was thrill that coursed her own body. Excitement causing her fur to bristle though her face began to waiver from her threat. Then he spoke, and his words were quite honestly enough reason for amusement. Wickedly her lips turned into a smile, one that was borderline aggressive as the glint in her eye held a mischievous air to it, her mane tumbling lightly across the right side of her face though her voice held the same resolve it had previously.

"Erenvel. I am no one, yet, though soon all will know my name." How bold of her, presumptuous really, but she did not care for others' opinions of her. "And what brings you here Munnin, apart from judging whom I may be?" He was much more even tempered than her, and while she stood here opposite of him her body only marginally relaxed. Her eyes looking towards his dark figure, the rain beginning to pick up in fervor as the heat of her breath began to rise in stacks of steam from her parted jaws.

@Muninn
art by ki-re, code by naboo