Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Volcan let out a short snort, closing her eyes and lifting her head up with pride and disgust, Those willing supplicants were just hopeful fools. They had nothing to offer me, not with their ideas of tradition- a tradition that only resulted in three of their men slaughtered. she said. Those damned 'suitors' couldn't offer me what i wanted, only children- which i happily bore.... And then got rid of the middle man, you could say. she eluded. Such an intelligent creature the fiery beast was, she was assured he would understand. The freedom of lionesses was limited, even to one they practically worshipped. the goddess gave a slight explanation.
Power means so many different things to so many. What does it mean to you?

Ember gaze opened once again, accompanied with a wicked smirk. Power..... To me.... It's such an addicting thought. With it, I control the wills of fools beneath me, I have followers that live how I decide they live. Even if i am not cruel to them, its the simplicity that I control them anyways. And my bloodline, it ensures my name will be well known, respected and revered like I deserve she nearly spat, but not with aggression aimed at him. She sighed, claws digging into the soft soil beneath to calm her burning fury. His next words.... Made curled ears prick up like devilish horns, now she was truly interested. Everything was prey. Everything. The goddess cut her eyes at him, her smile tight and curious, but no fear. So be whatever would come. Everything..... I am very interested. I have never met one who practiced such things. The closest I ever got was eating a cousin of ours, one of the tree dwellers. But.... What is it like..... To eat a true blood? she asked. And perhaps, do you have a meal in your company at this moment? Or will I be spared? she chuckled.

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo