Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

'Dark gods, hm...? Is it maybe the chance I have met another that hosts a mortal vessel?'

One corner of his maw twitched, ascended higher than its partner at the question posed.
"Perhaps," that was one way to put it. Perhaps they were all simply greater entities housed in temporary forms, or some of them anyhow. "but I will leave it to your powers of discernment for now." after all, what dark entity, what god worth its salt handed over all answers easily? Oh no. No, make them work for it. Far better, far more satisfying that way.

Her story was absorbed into listening ears, bits filed away behind those eyes and most thoughts veiled behind the dark smile. Most. But he was not one to hide what thoughts he felt inspired to share.
"What a waste of willing supplicants mmm?" he hummed, commenting softly in apparent pondering thought while taking one more step forward...perhaps not so much distance between the two now.

If it had been him, he would have indeed 'saved them' such a following, such a delusion would have been quite the tool twoards making useful tools of many. "And what became of them?"

"Power means so many different things to so many. What does it mean to you?" a pride, inspiring fear? It seemed she may have had a shot at those things and turned them down. So what more might she seek from the definition of power? He sought now, to stand right before her. Very close.

Those lips which are twisted darkly upwards just a little at the edges, steady poison and fire gaze drinking in every aspect he gazed. "I was born different as well. In the image of the dead and damned. So much more than most." ah yes, in the shadow of his grandfather and with his ancestors darkness with it.

"In the spirit of my name, everything I see is open to the hunt, all other creatures beyond myself and my blood meals yet taken. Should I feel inclined." he sought to lean forward then and softly whisper near her ear, words elegantly form so each syllable perched on his tongue before falling away like black rubies "All other creatures." without exception. He felt the implication was clear enough, and if she was as quick as he expected the meaning should be clear. Lion blood was a delicacy, and no flesh off limits should be be inspired to acquire it. So few Taboos had any meaning for him.

@Volcan

code by corvus