Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Ember gaze blazed in interest, a ghastly smile never leaving her fire tinted maw. Dark gods, hm...? Is it maybe the chance I have met another that hosts a mortal vessel? she asked. Her company did seem to radiate a.... different energy. Even if he were not divine, in her eyes he was quite godly indeed. The goddess felt warm as the beast moved closer, if she had a tail it would wrap around him, possessive of something she doesn't quite own, but wants. She moved herself closer to him again, taking his own action as an invitation- even if it wasn't, she was no coward when it came to lust. Obviously.... She had seven children in total. What an observant beast you are, dear Hunter. I am named in accordance to the volcano that destroyed my homeland over a century ago. My markings looked nothing like my parents, but similar to the cracked liquid fire that ravaged our little tribe- the fools saw it as a sign of salvation. But I had no interest in saving them, no when the world has so much more to offer, so much more power to grasp. she said. Tell me.... You seem so different..... Why is this?

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo