Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

The world was suspended in tranquil darkness, the sound of rumbling thunder and the occasional flash of light a sign of the world's anger and pleasure all at once, sparing and feeding that which it saw fit, and striking down those it did not. The sky above appeared like a mosaic, through the shattered canopy of murky clouds bright stars and a deep blue sky peered down like an all seeing eye. From beneath a makeshift den of fallen trees, an obsidian goddess sat and watched the world light up and return to darkness. Her cracked smile shone wicked in the flash of light, now feeling restricted by the trees around her, blocking the best of the view. Her fur was thick, it's satin texture allowing the moisture to roll off like that of a ducks feathers. She strode toward the lake she often sat by, watching as fish just out of reach darted from surface to obscured depths. Her paws carried her along a familair path, one that had seemingly also been traveled recently- for ember eyes fell upon the form of a much younger man, his pelt alight like flame. She chuffed at him in short greeting, striding towards him, her feminine frame swaying. I came to the lake for a better view, she purred, Seems I git what I was looking for.

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo