Lion of Prideless
Played by Twesh

A place, home, den, hearth and fire. It had been awhile since he'd really felt a connection to somewhere strong enough to call it home. And truth be told he was not sure he'd ever feel that again. There was no innate pull to take up Volcan's offer, instead there was a shift of his body and he leaned towards Brighid like a magnet to another. "I promised my family I'd stay with them- wherever they want to go is where I will go. Wherever that is, who leads, I couldn't care less to be truthful." Volcan would only ever be so important to Vermillion as she was to Brighid. The swampy lion would hold no loyalty to her before the many others in his life and on this green creation- if that was a problem Vermillion could only wait to see Volcan's reaction or rebuke. Otherwise the decision laid firmly with Brighid- they could spend the rest of their lives wandering around on their own and the dragon would be just as happy as could be. They could tether themselves to a pride, found back up the Tollaire, and he'd take just as much joy in that. He gave his wife the occasional glance from the corner of his gaze, checking her face and affirming for himself she was still there.
@Volcan