Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

There was a nice calmness to the male's presence that helped to soothe her own concerns and worries. The future didn't seem so dull or life didn't seem so scary. The first true recruit that she had gotten and that was what she equated it, too, not understanding what the swirling pit in her stomach was trying to say. Tintalle was proud to have Arodion as a member of her pride but even more so, happy that he had a place here and seemed genuinely happy to be.

The softest of smiles that appeared on his face upon his invite in was contagious, to which she gave him one mirrored right back. So she allowed herself to walk near to him (though he seemed to let her do most of the leading, that was alright) and eagerly awaiting the conversation. I hope so, too. I'm still learning and doing what I think I'm supposed to be doing. It'll be nice to have a pride to sorta riff off of, y'know? The more helpful hands the better and they could guide her into a more balanced pride and help her see what she lacked.

A big inhale and a chuckle came flush through her lips as he expressed an interest in getting to know her a bit more. Just a fair warning that I don't believe I'm too good at talking 'bout myself, as she hadn't met too many that wanted to really get down to the good details of Tintalle Grey. Alas, he seemed to really want an in and he set it up with some perfect questions. I chose the Woodlands mostly because they're secluded, they're cozy if not a little messy. And it happens to be near my favorite place - the Tortuta Glade. Lots of lavender. The smell was overpowering if you stayed there for too long but when the wind was high, the smell within the woods was magnificent.

@Arodion