Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

The woodland was a place that matched not only his personality but also his very nature. It was calming here, the trees rising along to either side and a good blend of shade or light depending on where one trail blazed. He knew nearby was also the glade, and occasionally wafts of the soft flowery scent drifted through the forest. It was pleasant, and just as he was naive to whatever Tin may be feeling, he felt comfortable here surrounded by the woods and even in her presence. Despite the occasional twinge or butterfly that floated through his own belly, which was inexplicable to him at this moment, he felt a flush of contentment.

The moment she accepted him - and in which for the first time ever he belonged to a pride - there was a soft smile that spread across his lips and reached to his eyes. She invited him to patrol borders and den, and while these things felt weird to him, somehow he was excited about the prospect. "You are most generous, Tintalle." Though he was not yet ready to part from her - lest she chose to leave him - as curiosity slowly bubbled up within him. "I will certainly do both, I hope others come and give this place a chance, you've been most inviting." His soothing tones did not sing nor purposely bestow praise upon her, but rather it was coming from an earnest place within. "Could you tell me of yourself? What made you choose the woodland, what has brought you here?" Perhaps it was more forward than she'd want to say, but the softened look in his eyes wanted more; and the thought of being absent her presence so quickly was strangely unbecoming.

@Tintalle
art by munk, code by naboo