Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

Just as he was a creature of calm and soothing energy, he felt as though Tintalle shared something of that; he was comfortable in her presence and didn't feel the need to question or interrogate in a way that he thought he may have today. In his time observing her it's as though he has forgotten of the world around them, the woodland scents and her voice offering enough distraction that he is in a trance until she finishes talking. It was that break in silence which makes him stir and once more he found himself stuck in an awkward moment of having to find words that matched what he was thinking. "Hmm." His whiskey smooth voice once more a soft rumble as he offered her a small smile.

"I like the ideology; a community should not be made by force." Though he mulled over her words and once more there was a soft charm to him, his eyes gleaning as once more they roved over her face and stopped at her eyes, a mild feeling turning over in his gut; some sort of swirling that was unusual but could be attributed solely to her. "If you would welcome me, Ithilien sounds quite pleasant." Though a moment later he added another thought, as if trying not to cram too much together to seem over-eager, but also feeling some kind of discomfort unlike ever before, like he was simply making a fool of himself every time he spoke or even looked at her. "If you need help I would like to contribute in any way you deem appropriate." Give him a duty, any task - but suddenly he didn't want the conversation to be over so soon, he wanted to make it last longer, to be within her presence and get to know her. As a leader, right?

@Tintalle
art by munk, code by naboo