Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

While she should've been much more secretive with the information about herself and her pride, Tintalle couldn't. She recognized early on that keeping it all a secret was a good way how to spend all your time in a pride by yourself. If you never share it with anyone then what's the point? So when he drew out her name in such a tender fashion and then gave such an array of a compliment she felt instantly drawn. A pull to his heart as he introduced himself and already she liked him. Of course she had to remind herself that he was a stranger still and she shouldn't be getting her tail in a knot.

It didn't help that their eyes locked almost instantly and she felt a sure flutter. A moment frozen in time as she reveled in this moment that made her feel good. Noticed, perhaps, being the best word choice. Spotlight on her as he kindly requested information of the pride she had created and had truly come to love even by herself. Seeing as it's mostly me currently, and by mostly her she means all her, I don't have much to go off of. I just require respect, kindness and hardwork. I'd really prefer that no child or woman be claimed against their will. If truly necessary, claim them to protect them. No one should be held against their will. That.. was it, really. She didn't have too many things to draw upon since this was her first pride claim rodeo. What else was there to add?

@Arodion