Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

The appearance of a large and even toned lioness with starkly contrasting limbs drew his attention immediately. Eyes of carmine befell her figure, grazing across her golden mask and eyes a fair sky. Her demeanor warm and almost eager, her words welcoming and soft to him, ears pulled forward as though tickled by the sound. "Tintalle." His voice strong and whiskey rich, echoing her name and saving it within his memory banks, his lips offering her a subtle smile as he dipped his head to her. "Thank you for the warm welcome, I am Arodion." His voice trailed lightly and left a hollow between them while her scent filled his nostrils, matching that of the border claim and indicating to him that this was someone important here. It was awkward for a moment, as though he wasn't sure how to go about this. In his own time, in his own past, prides had not been much of a fuss, though the intrigue had won today and thus he found himself here, looking at her and not shying from locking eyes with her as he breathed softly once more. "Can you tell me of Ithilien?" Whatever she wanted to share, whatever she thought pertinent or important for him to know, but perhaps that wouldn't be enough. "Only if you're allowing strangers in, I suppose." The strange wording catching him mid-thought though he let it slip by, wanting not to stall the moment further.

@Tintalle
art by munk, code by naboo