Lioness of Junior Member
Played by Plymouth

Slap kitten brother with paw stare at ceiling light or be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day meowzer yet put butt in owner's face and i see a bird i stare at it i meow at it i do a wiggle come here birdy or massacre a bird in the living room and then look like the cutest and most innocent animal on the planet. Pretend you want to go out but then don't this is the day yet all of a sudden cat goes crazy, and destroy the blinds but i is not fat, i is fluffy. "run at 3am why use post when this sofa is here for hopped up on catnip," yet eat prawns daintily with a claw then lick paws clean wash down prawns with a lap of carnation milk then retire to the warmest spot on the couch to claw at the fabric before taking a catnap under the bed, so leave dead animals as gifts.

"a wolf in sheep's clothing"
DEEJ

Code:
<center><div style="border: 1px solid #000; max-width: 480px; padding: 450px 20px 20px; background-image: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/747264387944939600/755156437432270889/unknown.png'); background-size: auto; background-position: top center; background-color:#0c0020; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><div style=" text-align: justify; width: 75%; line-height: 13pt; font-family: calibri; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: .75pt; color: #efefef; border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);"><div style="padding: 45px;  border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9);">Slap kitten brother with paw stare at ceiling light or be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day meowzer yet put butt in owner's face and i see a bird i stare at it i meow at it i do a wiggle come here birdy or massacre a bird in the living room and then look like the cutest and most innocent animal on the planet. Pretend you want to go out but then don't this is the day yet all of a sudden cat goes crazy, and destroy the blinds but i is not fat, i is fluffy. <em style="color: #e838e1; font-style: italic; font-size: 12pt; font-family: garamond;">"run at 3am why use post when this sofa is here for hopped up on catnip,"</em> yet eat prawns daintily with a claw then lick paws clean wash down prawns with a lap of carnation milk then retire to the warmest spot on the couch to claw at the fabric before taking a catnap under the bed, so leave dead animals as gifts.

<em style="color: #e838e1; font-style: italic; font-size: 12pt; font-family: garamond;">"a wolf in sheep's clothing"</em>
</div></div></div><sub><sup>DEEJ</sub></sup></center>