Lioness of Prideless
Played by violetta

I want to be alone,
Alone with you — does that make sense?
'lying is for pussies', helayne's brows rose sharply for a moment, then she snorted. there was that small smile. she was very smiley around this blue woman. shy? she was that with everybody, it felt odd to be so casually joking. this lioness made huffing and grunting sounds, often, but she wasn't aggressive, so hela didn't feel off-put by it. "agreed," but the petite lioness had no issue lying. to ensure her safety? she would've told several lies to blue by now if it meant she left the situation unscathed. then again, helayne was no hero. nor was she brave. she was out for herself, plain and simple, she didn't want to cause harm though. she couldn't help but wonder if blue would be disgusted by that explanation.

her features screwed up in confusion. where were all the natives? where were the prides? she's already met other lions, helayne was certain there were likely enough to population a good chunk of territory. "I'm not sure there are even prides in this land. I haven't come across any marked territories." Her gaze went to stare at colorful foliage. Helayne clearly wasn't the first to venture into this land. Were there not courageous settlers about? Was nobody trying to make a civilization? "I have no interest in joining a pride, but that's odd.." She looked back at Blue for her input.

@Blue

Photo by Polina Kuzovkova on Unsplash