Lioness of Prideless
Played by violetta

I want to be alone,
Alone with you — does that make sense?
the woodlands were perfect, she was sure of it. despite not wanting to stay for long, she couldn't stop walking. helayne wanted to scout the perimenter, find if there were any signs of lion activity. her eyes and nose were down, gaze adjusting to the darkness. busy scanning the area, rather than looking out for danger.

it wasn't every day that she was nearly knocked over.

well, that wasn't the truth. many things threatened her sense of balance. it wasn't easy bringing down large prey, and the small woman avoided battles whenever possible. still, she wasn't easily frightened. when you were her size, you couldn't be, or you'd live in a constant state of fear. so, she didn't startle when blue's steps came close to stepping on her. the woman took many steps back, eyebrows fretted and gaze quickly darting up to meet the stranger's, then glancing away. they, she?, appeared to have a look of confusion upon her features. her tail thrashed in response. helayne didn't think she was the strangest sight around, and how well could she be seen among the fog? wasn't that what nearly got her squished trampled on in the first place? forgiven, is her automatic response. it leaves her mouth before she can think it over, and like that, the issue is dropped. do i really look that odd? it was genuine question. she never had a reason to doubt her lionhood. it was never questioned. her size was used against her, but never as a way to instill doubt. i have everything a lion should, and more, probably. her mouth shut again, lips pressed thin.

Photo by Polina Kuzovkova on Unsplash