Lion of Junior Member
Played by vae

Kilian was no healer, but he did have eyes. A single once-over of the beached lion's body, and it was very clear that she was wounded. Now that the scent of the ocean was beginning to lessen, he could also smell blood. His brow furrowed deeply. He was new to this territory and had no way of knowing where a healer was, or if one even existed at all. Kilian's mothers and his extended family had taught him a lot of tricks; however, herbs and medicines weren't on that list. The most he knew was how to stop bleeding, which he supposed was better than nothing at all.

Unsurprisingly, she took his presence as a threat. He didn't blame her. If he was injured and approached by a stranger, he would have reacted much the same. Such was why, when she drew back defensively, he took a decisive step backward. "Easy," he attempted to soothe her without coming off as condescending (but he did understand her fear). "I will not hurt you." Kilian kept the newly imposed distance between them (about a lion's length apart) in an effort to give her some space.

"My name is Kilian, and I asked if you needed help," he answered again, patient and mild.

@Vëalíre