Lion of Junior Member
Played by vae

Kilian was glad to see the lion join him. The smile from his previous amusement at the jellyfish's discovery extended as a prelude to the warm one he offered his new companion. Having grown up in a family of diplomats, he thrived in the company of others. Part of the reason why he was so keen to explore the lands outside of Italia was so that he could carve out his own place in the world without his mothers' diligent and capable paws doing much of the harder work for him. He wanted to show them that he had taken all of their lessons to heart.

"I almost forgot what they were," he confessed with a small chuckle. "You can touch the top, but be mindful of their tentacles," Kilian pointed at one of the long, spindly limbs that stretched out of one side. The rest, for the moment, appeared to be under the body of the creature. "They sting," he warned, not knowing from personal experience, thankfully (and he aimed to keep it that way). One of Cadenza's relatives had taught him about these odd beasts. "That is how they catch prey, though," he continued, noting the tentacle once again. He paused, recognizing a crucial error either of his mothers would have playfully admonished him for. During all this talk of jellyfish, he almost forgot to introduce himself. "My name is Kilian Makalo, by the way, and this is probably one of the more interesting first encounters I have had with another lion." His tone was good-natured and humored, and he hoped the stranger would receive him as such.

@Edgar