Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

She watched as the woman moved to go fetch the girl something to eat. These two were both so helpful, and hopefully they could see that she did not intend any harm here. Minerva simply just wanted to help them. She was a protector after all, she didn't want to hurt others. 'I suppose you have not seen her parents either, then?' The man asked her and she shook her head before turning her plum gaze upon him. "Unfortunately no.. you two are the only ones I've seen about." She informed him, tones soft as she spoke. She watched as Amelie shrunk back, obvious nervousness across her face. Minerva took two steps backward, pulling her haunches beneath her to sit and hunching her shoulders slightly so she didn't appear so huge to the girl but even she knew that would be a difficult task to accomplish. 'You're alright , Amelie, No one is going to hurt you.' The man assured her and Minerva's heart practically broke when the girl spoke, saying how her mother wasn't coming back. She was a smart girl, and they couldn't lie to her. "I can offer you all somewhere safe for the night.. if you intend to keep her." She offered, her gaze moving from Amelie to land upon Kilian and then Harper. Minerva would not pry the girl from these two if they sought to raise her, however she could provide a roof over their heads, a safe haven if you will. "I can protect all of you in my home." She assured them then, tossing her mane out of her visage once more as she waited for a response.

@Amelie @Kilian @Harper

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.