Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Volcans face stayed passive, keeping the hint of flirtatiousness as they continued on their conversation. Soon the talk of the rivers origins ended, and the obsidian lady took in the meaning behind the name her company was given. "I came from a land that was destroyed by a mountain taht benched fire- a volcano, if you will- a hundred years ago. When i was born, the foolish people of my tribe belived I was bron to bring them fortune and prosperity from their damnation of that event, because I bear the cracked markings of it. Hence, why I am named Volcan. I have been here for only a few moon cycles, with my hoard of children. They are all no longer cubs now, but I will always see them as such. Regardless, we are here for a purpose. I aim to create the empire I have always dreamed of, and this labd is perfectly suitable to build one. And since you have not come from here, whats your story?" she asked. Quickly ember orbs flicked towards tiny movement as a frilled lizard attempted to make its way to the water the escape the danger, but black shiny claws embedded themselves in its leathery skin and Volcan pulled the creature towards her, now limp. She ripped and ate half of it, and offered the other half to her company. Might as well speak over a snack.