Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

As she turned to face the ember lady, she noticed the scars on her face. Unruly? Not at all. In fact it was a tale to all she had lived through. Volcan found a scarred lion, especially a lady, quite attractive, actually.
What brings you here?
Volcan thought carefully. Telling her the truth in vague honestly would hurt nothing in this situation. "Im following the trail of my daughter- it has been long sense she returned to where I rest. I worry for her safety." she explained. Nothing hurtful of a mother caring for her children.
I cant figure out where the river goes.
Volcan's curled ears flicked flat in thought. Everyone knee it went to the ocean- so surely she meant the other way? "Rivers come from tiny streams. The streams turn to creeks and roar into rivers. I guess you could say most of it comes from the springs beneath the earth, or uphill where water is fed down. But always it starts from somewhere small." she concluded. Or at least, thats what she noticed during her long lived travels here to these lands. "Your one that gets lost deep in thought, it seems to my eyes. Im Volcan, and you, scarred maiden?"