Lioness of Prideless
Played by dusk

Arsynia Tollaire burned alight; where once there was hesitancy now there seemed to be only an inferno, untempered and unyielding. The icy barriers she'd built for years stripped away, the idealistic machinations and distant dreams of rebuilding their kingdom so far off, yet suddenly so achievable. Drakon's suggestion of finding a pride was not something Arsynia discounted easily; she had only considered finding a territory left otherwise empty and unclaimed to temporarily live in until they could officially organize, but perhaps the prospects of living under Kaden or Barnabas would be more suitable. It would strengthen their alliance, perhaps, or it could fetter them to a King who would seek to tear them down should Arsynia drive half his members from him for the sake of conquest.

“We will make that decision later on. I have already begun to meet with the newest Kings of these lands,” she responded swiftly, firmly, authoritatively. Arsynia Tollaire began to sow the seeds of dominance, and even though she stood smaller than her brother, she was unafraid in her approach, I will call a meeting, and I will ensure the uniting of our family once more under the same banner.”

So long as their father was gone, Arsynia would choose to burn in his place.

@Drakon
Art by soar