Lioness of Prideless
Played by dusk

Drakon Tollaire was a man she'd met only once or twice; before the ruinous conclusion of their homelands forced their family apart, driving a wedge between Smaug and his wives and his children and sending them desperately into the world unknown. She'd been lucky enough to have been too young to leave her mother's side, but each time she'd come across Drakon or any others in her travels, it would not be long before something had driven them apart once more. Arsynia could not help but feel compelled to fetter them to her now; to chain them all so they could not escape her again. She kept the overwhelming urge quiet, let it burn in her belly and sear her flesh so she could remain steeled.

Arsynia, I thought you were lost, he said upon her approach, and Arsynia's tense shoulders fell away, her narrowed eyes widening, no longer scrutinizing. Are there other Tollaire’s here? “Not that I know of yet,” she responded, hiding an edge of frustration in her tone. Would Drakon's coming be an omen for more, or were they destined to plunger Aesseldar for brothers and sisters who would never materialize? Did she not owe such a duty to her family, did she not owe them her life for the entire horde? And yet, Arsynia could not help but feel selfish, in a way. “But I'm sure there are more to come,” she lied, trying to feel hopeful. Fate had always disappointed her in the past. “And you are here now...that's all that matters.”

@Drakon
Art by soar