Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

There was a distinct difference that she could recall between her and a majority of the Tollaire, it was that biding her time and patience were attributes she clearly hadn't inherited. Not only was she clouded of mind, but she was sinful of soul and greedy to a degree that triggered her impulse. Moments like these made her question so much of herself and she felt like she was a traitor in the midst of her own family, that they would turn on her if they knew the real Erenvel which lay within; the untamed fires that were threatening to burn everything in their wake and lead to an untimely demise. She admired Arsynia's calm, though deep within her own gaze was that instability that grew ever more as she looked over the bold face of the wolf-blooded dragon.

"Opportunities seem to rise quickly here." The harsh droll of her voice snapping at the thought of so many useless and unworthy lions had risen to power and so quickly fallen. They did not appreciate nor have enough merit to run a pride, and their lack of resolve was almost disturbing. Was there such little pride and strength here? If so, the Tollaire would easily thrive, though the restless energy within her wondered if that was even worth it. She wanted the challenge, she welcomed adversity, and more than anything she wanted destruction. Some day she may come to regret that, she may come to be consumed by the flames of her own rage, but for now all she could do was be fueled by it. However she was only a shade of herself, hiding the insecurities and the worst of herself from her sister.

"One of the newest is Ignis Empire, their leader Volcan we should keep on our radar." She thought of her spar with the woman, but was still unsure what to make of it. The ends hadn't quite connected yet, she wasn't certain that there was strength but there were numbers, and one thing she had taken from her father was to consider all the variables. "There is no fear of battle there, she welcomed my test of strength though she did not perform as I might have expected." She wondered if it could have been she sitting on that throne, though the responsibilities of a pride were not yet for her. She wanted it, she craved it, she needed it, but somehow she knew that if she went for something like that it would be the beginning of the end for her. "I have run into many rogues though. The lands are slowly filling up and I expect that we will see more families establish themselves here."

OOC: fluid timing ftw

@Arsynia
art by ki-re, code by naboo