Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

As she waited and waited for anyone to show up, hell she had expected someone to challenge her but nobody seemed interested. That was fine, though. It meant that she would have a little extra time to get herself together and put her name and pride out there. Just as she gazed to the first one that had shown up as he expressed his willingness to serve her. Welcome to Ithilien, then, Hrodolf! Tintalle was pleased that she had her first official member and while she didn't know much about him other than that he had fabulous hair and was quite pretty in the male sense of the word, she was happy.

I am Tintalle Grey, this will be Ithilien. She addressed the crowd, starting from Hrodolf to the rest of those that had gathered. Eyes trailing to Barnabas as he had addressed her foot a moment ago. Fine now, after some care was given. No thanks to him and his foolish ways, of course. A pompous and blameless child who she wasn't sure she was keen on exploring. If you're here to stay, cool. If not, I have some things to do and would I'd rather not have to chase you guys out... but I will. Nor did she want to send her new recruit after them, either. The last thing she wanted was to usher folks out but she didn't have much of a choice in the matter if they chose to linger without paying.

@Hrodolf