Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

'I am Tintalle Grey, this will be Ithilien. If you're here to stay, cool. If not, I have some things to do and would I'd rather not have to chase you guys out... but I will.' Minerva could sense some tension between Miss Tintalle and Barnabas, what that tension stemmed from she was not sure but either way it was no business of hers to be sticking her nose in. She smiled at the woman, nodding towards Hrodolf as well before speaking, "I congratulate you Miss Tintalle on the founding of your home. Perhaps we will cross paths again one day." She spoke then with a nod towards both, one last glance sent in the direction of Barnabas as well before she moved to take her leave. She did not want to overstay her welcome and the woman had made it clear that they were dismissed now. As Minerva made her leave she thought for a moment she caught a glimpse of another lurking nearby, but perhaps it was a figment of her imagination.

exit.

@Barnabas @Hrodolf @Tintalle @Edgar

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.