Lion of Junior Member
Played by Vortex

Perhaps, but right now it's mine.

She did have a point. And he didn't bother to respond. The view from here was enough to keep him settled and he exhaled softly. Maybe Wokabi would like this part of the land, huh? He shook his head and lowered himself down, belly colliding with the texture of the rock. The rest was needed. Soon her body rose and her "thank you for sharing" was met with a smirk. He pushed himself up to his feet and spoke. "No need to leave. I've had a hard climb here so I was angry at the world. Like usual." He confessed and shook his head. Maybe company wasn't so bad. Since he had come to this land he had met others and it was good to not be alone.

Though he would also take a few steps forward and make room for her to leave if she so desired. He would move forward a little more and seat himself down so he would be able to look at the disappearing sun over the horizon. A bunch of stars were beginning to show and twinkle in the purplish sky. That caused his head to rise and take a look at them. A pretty good view.

""