Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

Tintallë

More than anything, she was pleased that he was a comforting individual. Tintalle didn't feel pressured by him to make any sort of impression or forced into any sort of conversation that bared heavy weight. They were making casual small talk that felt, well, like they'd been old friends for several years. She found a quiet calm in his presence as they strolled through the Steppe. A place she wasn't quite certain was her style or suited to her needs, but she could appreciate it through his eyes. The grandeur that he saw could be seen simply by seeing his own glee.

Tintalle made sure to walk carefully beside him and watched what was in front of her carefully. She wasn't clumsy by any means but nobody wanted to trip and fall. Honestly hadn't thought about it. I know winter is just around the corner... realized a little too late that leaving behind my family's pride when I did wasn't the best move. Alas, she wasn't about to turn around and admit defeat to them. She was going to be on her own through the easy and the hard. She'd somehow shown them that she could make it on her own wherever she wanted because she was free to do as she pleased. What about you? Is the Steppe your place to be?

table by ferus, image from unsplash

@Lucien