Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

It seemed that whatever annoyance he had at her attitude never moved past that, simple annoyance as he never became aggressive as others had in the past. Well good, she wasn't stupid. He outweighed her! As he shook his head and looked around, she took the chance to glance about as well. Waiting for his answer to her question could be done while she multitasked. Sure the lands weren't the worse place she'd seen, they were lush and such.. overgrown sure but that could be taken care of. His words drew her attention once more and she nodded. A pride, it made sense that a male would have a desire to lead a pride, to have a group of others that obeyed them. She supposed it could become a family in a sense, but she didn't really get that whole concept. Having grown up a rogue, always on the run from other prides. "I see. I suppose it makes sense for you to wish to have a pride." Most males she'd met had wanted the same thing.

The sound that escapes him is weird and causes her to cock her head once again before she shakes away whatever thoughts had popped into her mind. "Well that's good. Needs work." Lots of work. It wasn't ideal for a pride in her mind. Least, that was her opinion of the lands. His question catches her off guard, and she pauses for a brief moment. "I suppose I will settle somewhere eventually. It is not pleasant being alone." And she had been alone most of her life.

"Speech Here"

Wokabi

In A Land Of Gods And Monsters
Me And God Don't Get Along

@Barnabas