Lion of Junior Member
Played by Vortex

So sorry I interrupted your beauty sleep.

Her words slipped out and like venom slid into his veins. Oh, the irritation he was beginning to feel was almost unbearable. Eyes narrowed slightly as he kept silent to her comeback. He thought she was done, his muscles tensed slightly and he was about to turn kick some leaves in her face and leave, but she continued. Damn, she was a smart mouth. He hated that kind of women. What caught his attention was the answer to his question.

Here in particular? Nothing. Simply getting the lay of the land.

Getting the lay of the land. It was hard to believe, but he had no intention to dig any deeper. That was enough information. He did not care what she was searching for. What her name was. Or who she's here with. Though her question caused him to frown slightly and rumble out a half assed reply. "Getting the lay of the land. I have big plans for the near future." He explained simply and shook his head slightly. It was time to get out of this fog and look for more out there and choose a place to call home. A place to protect. A place to keep. A place to own. His eyes went back towards the woman and he continued. "I don't live anywhere in particular, yet."

""
@Wokabi