Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Ah it seemed he was just one of those creepy lions, the kind that thought if they intimidated others they could get their way or something. At least that was what she figured for now, as he basically hissed out that she had woken him up. Despite this she does not move, does not blink for several seconds before her head cocks slightly to the left and she blinks finally. Was he serious? "So sorry I interrupted your beauty sleep." She wasn't really, but she did not give this away in her tone, instead her tone remained neutral. Bland. For now at least, until she got a better read on the male before her.

He moves then, closer and she remains where she is, unmoved but not unphased. No instead her eyes lock onto him, watching him as he circles her like some kind of predator. Ok creepy. "No one likes being woken up." She drawls, head-turning slightly to keep him in view until he returns to stand before her once more. Questioning why she was here, was this home or something? Because if it was, she was really beginning to question his taste. "Here in particular? Nothing. Simply getting the lay of the land." Shoulders rolled then, muscles relaxing more because as large and creepy as he was, she was not one to be intimidated. She was not one to be afraid unless given a reason to fear someone. "Why are you sleeping in a bunch of underbrush? This your home?" Because dude, upgrades. Upgrades my man. This land was crowded and the air was thick and the fog? Yea, so not her favorite place she'd visited this far.

"Speech Here"

Wokabi

In A Land Of Gods And Monsters
Me And God Don't Get Along

@Barnabas