Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

'He wants more than a position as prince, and my equal is likely what he wanted the most-'

Hunter wondered then, if this is the case, why did the son not go out and establish his own pride? But perhaps it was not about leading a pride so much as it was recognition in his parent's eyes.

'but I always reserve such ranks for someone who could someday produce worthy heirs.'

Brows lift slightly and lips twitch with faint amusement. Not that he was actually too shocked, Hunter was hardly harmone driven but nor was he blind or without any interest at all. The molten hued lion had certainly picked up on various signals.
"Are none worthy so far?" what was the shortcoming with her son?

'That is, if you wish to produce heirs. If not, surely one of the six I already have could be worthy to take over after both of us are long gone.'

Volcan went on to mention she had six children. Oh my. Six was it? "I am not against it. But desire to get to know you better first." he rumbled with a purring undertone.

Hunter, when he committed to actually producing offspring intended to parent them. And if this was with her, well then, he would certainly need to me mindful of not falling the way of her last....partners. Not to mention he would want to see what values she taught her offspring and if the two sets of bloodline values are compatible so to speak.

There was some concern that if she killed her former 'mates' for no reason outside they failed to be needed, that this would cause a conflict of values. In particular the shakti law about harming innocents.

He permitted the contact as she rubbed her cheek against his mane , shifting his weight slightly towards her to show acceptance and allowing his smile to widen at her words.

"Yes, lets go. I'm looking forward to it, my queen." words laced with dark honey as he moved to follow her lead. Perhaps, when they were done he could ask her more about her children. Information needed before he met them the first time should things have a chance at going well.

--- Exit Hunter ---
@Volcan

code by corvus