Sefu,
Prince of Ignis Empire
Played by Twesh

"My mother has always been a leader type. Even if she didn't have the title she acted like she did. Guess you could say I've seen the expectations all my life?" He reasoned, trying to comprehend her logic and meld it with his own thoughts and feelings on the matter. To be in power seemed very natural to him, he was not hesitant to have his title and to use his title as needed. He did not want to do the hard work but that was another matter entirely and different emotion, feeling. But for someone who had never had one? He suppose it could illicit some hesitation, unwant, feelings he didn't himself have and was incapable of actually understanding beyond recognizing they existed.

"I am not- but would not put it past my mother to try." He openly mused and looked unbothered by the suggestion. Quite the opposite; he looked eager, intrigued, as an opportunity and door opened itself to him and he found himself looking on Marisol with a wide smile and eyes longing, purposeful and clear. "Do you think it'd be wrong to try and settle myself down quick to keep her from doing so?"

@Marisol