Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

Mari knew she had already put the male under her spell. Maybe not permanently, but she knew she’d made quite the impression. This could prove to be a problem, if he were, say part of a tribe she needed to spy on. Although, she reasoned, there were other infiltrators for a reason. Her eyelashes fluttered dramatically from over her teal eyes, a small, faux enchanted giggle emitting from her lips. Though she wasn’t overly impressed by his speech, he seemed like he was trying, and she appreciated that.

As he spoke his name, her mind rapidly went through names she could use, or had used in the past. Though outwardly there was almost no pause. Should she use her real name? It seemed like this was a man of trust, and if she were to outright lie and he found out later… she smiled again before speaking. “I’m Marisol Barros, Mari is fine.” Her braids seemed to weigh heavily on her scalp. Reminding her not to make a leaf her crew become endangered. “It’s very nice to meet you, Sefu.” The pale lioness approached him more closely, still keeping a bit of distance between them. “I’m curious, are you alone in these lands? Or part of a pride?” She paused, “I myself came to these lands alone.” A lie, yes, but an easy one to keep. If he ever ran into her crew, she could say they were old friends from a pride she’d been part of.

speech
something so magic about you
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Sefu