Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

Go into it not worrying. He appreciated the advice, but couldn't help and then that it was definitely easier said than done. Usually, he was only timorous before approaching, but as soon as he walked up to the girl in question, suddenly his body would feel weak and light. It uh...wasn't something he could control. At least, that's what he's sure of.

When she spoke about herself and her own experiences, Jessie could see the vulnerability in her eyes. It made him feel a pang of sympathy... it was hard and lonely, travelling by himself. Travelling with others would be easier, but he could never imagine traveling without end. Without settling in a place they could permanently call their home. That kind of lifestyle would be difficult the man, unable to have a reliable source of herbs to take care of anyone who was having problems, “I admire your bravery and strength, living such a life. You and your group,” the glint in his eyes and smile he gave her suggested he was being genuine, “I hope your group decide to settle around here. It would be nice to have a friend I can visit, or join,” Jessie had no idea how her family group was like, but he was willing to meet them.

“Text”
@Marisol