Lion of Ithilien
Played by ResidentRowan

Abe was still wondering if she would extend the invitation. But if she didn’t soon, he supposed he would just bluntly ask. He was much more… eager, then he’d ever thought he could be to join a pride. Perhaps it was in part due to the members there. Although he was a bit wary of seeming rude. But the worst that could happen was rejection. He’d be fine with that. He could always see Arodion outside of the pride anyways. His tail lightly skimmed over the plants, hearing Tintalle’s question and pausing. “I suppose the strong type. Courteous. You’re likely to extend kindness to those who extend it back.” He tried to explain, wondering if she was insecure or just curious. He sighed after a few moments, before taking in a deep breath and looking her directly in the eye, “suppose I shouldn’t keep beating around the bush, I’d like to join Ithilien, if you’ll have me, Tintalle.” Abe wondered if he should’ve put a ‘queen’ or ‘your highness’ in front of that, but supposed better of it, since she’d presented herself simply as Tintalle, no title ahead of it. As an afterthought, he bowed his head low for several moments to show respect.

speech
Go West young man
manip by ResidentRowan (me) | code by twesh
@Tintalle