Lion of Ithilien
Played by ResidentRowan

Abe could sense the layer of… agitation, coming from the other. He was pretty good at reading others’ body language, and this time was no different. He had to force himself to not pin his ears back in embarrassment. Being forced into a tiny space with another, and then irritating them, was not exactly ideal. The other gave his name. Munnin. Interesting. It definitely sounded a bit foreign to him. The tone in which the other spoke confirmed how the other was feeling. God, he should just run back out into the rain at this point.

The other asked where he was from. Ah yes, his favorite question. He tried not to get irritated himself, and tried to answer curtly, “my father was from southeast of these parts. I believe it was in the plains. Pretty far, though. I’ve been moving my whole life.” He shrugged, “suppose it could be his accent or a mixture. And what about you? Never quite heard a name like your’s.”

Abraham then went quiet again. Thinking about the other man. It would have been better if he’d gotten stuck with someone who would simply smack him and tell him to go away. He really hated passive aggressiveness. He wasn’t even sure if this could be called that. The stranger didn’t even explain exactly what Abe had done, so he just had to assume. Who knew? Maybe he hated freckles?

speech
Go West young man
manip by ResidentRowan (me) | code by twesh
@Muninn