Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

The dandelion was beginning to work it's magic, slowly but surely the pain began to ease up and the throbbing shifted to a hum. It wasn't unnoticeable by any means but it was now tolerable. She continued forwards, plum gaze scanning the mountainside for perhaps more herbs that might be hiding when an unfamiliar voice called out, 'miss!' Immediately Minerva halted her movements, turning her head quickly so her gaze could land upon the smaller woman. She was a stranger to her and Minerva could only assume how crazy she must have looked standing upon the mountainside with half of her face gaping open with torn, ragged skin. "Yes? I'm sorry, I thought I was alone up here.." She said softly, taking a few large strides forward to close the distance between them. There was no ill intent in her actions as she pulled to a halt then, tentatively tossing her mane from her eyes so she could get a better look at the woman before her.

@Basilia

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.