Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

How interesting it is to watch a world at war with itself. It happened every where, it only took the task of looking. In the trees an aye-aye tapped the bark of a limb, picking out and consuming each and every insect it found, fir everywhere was death- it was natural. Crickets chirped to the moon, a song of the night, each one picked up in pitch as the volcanic goddess drew near, for everything lived in fear- it was natural. Screeching bats picked off moths and katydids, desperate to escape from the fate of another's stomach, for everything truly lived in chaos- it was natural. But what wasn't natural was when a goddess was at war with herself or her spawn. Volcan watched three evenings before as her oldest son stalked away, had just snarled at his mother because she didn't want him to move to a place too far away. He called her clingy, and in her heart and mind a storm began to brew, her ember inflamed gaze dimmed a little, for she loved her children so much even divinity would not overrule her care for them. His dismissal of her love broke something, and the goddess's mind swam with dark thoughts for days until her smallest babe suggest she take a walk to clear her head. So she did. Her dark paws crunched grass, the screaming of tree frogs calling for a lover called out in a beautiful tune, but it was nothing more than mere noise to the heart broken empress. Thunder rang out suddenly, the screeching of bats stilled, the Aye-Aye seeked shelter, but the crickets and the frogs found joy as fat rain drops fell lazily from the sky, slipping down each vibrant green plant and soaking into the obsidian fur upon the lady's body. Lost in thought, she continued on, for the rain had never been a bother to her. Am I really clingy? Even if so..... How dare that insolent boy say such a thing to me. He should know better! But..... How my heart yearns for him to return to me, and join my side once again.

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo