Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

Perhaps it might be wise to not become so comfortable with this place. Even though Muninn had seen scarcely a sign of other panthera life during his stay here at the steppe, it seems today was the day of congregation. His silver gaze rose to the sight of a very large man... unnaturally large, and rather overbearing in his approach. At least, that was Muninn's opinion. He had never truly been one for company, though it never failed... company always seemed to find him.

Muninn was surprised to see that the other male's pelt was very similar to his own in it's monochromatic color scheme. Though, it would seem this common ground did not give the other male a free pass to being greeted with friendliness or acceptance, of which Muninn was known for neither.

With a lick of his lips, wet flesh dripped from his chin as he studied his newest companion from where he lay. The other spoke, prompting a response... but not before Muninn's ears would flick backward in a show of unease.

"I am not what one might call "most cats". It takes more than rain to render me useless at taking a life.

I trust you haven't come to partake in my kill... I would hope you are more prideful than a mere vulture."

His voice sounded clear, with a masculine bass, though his accent seemed to sing to the man he addressed. A Scandinavian accent, that much was certain. Muninn's gaze then shifted past the male, focusing on another. This time a female. Her pelt was dark, much like his and his newest acquaintance, but the markings she bore were stunning. In her silence she passed, interested more in a plant nearby than his kill.

Good.

With her presence, however, Muninn began to feel slightly outnumbered. It was then he lifted himself to his feet, his tail swishing behind him causally... at least for now.

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Cairidan @Volcan

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!