Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

Excitement warmed her veins as she began to experience something she hadn't in a very long time. Her eyes visibly mulled over his response which was dry and short, her question had been left unanswered. It was like being teased to the point where she could no longer take it and then pulling away to leave her unsatisfied. Her body nearly trembled, chills running along her neck and her shoulders as her hair fluttered across the left side of her face. The twist of her lips pulled into a more serious and yet cunning smile. Someday soon he would tell her, though she was must surprised that she found herself wanting to know. "I did not expect you to be such a tease," Shockingly the words rolled from her lips with a salacious purr that eventually turned into a low and rolling growl; she did not find herself to be a sensual person but he was awakening something within her that she hadn't felt in a long time.

The thought of Xerxes had not crossed her mind in some time, not seriously anyway. Still his language felt foreign and unnatural on her tongue, the little uruloki did not enjoy the rough and crude sounds. Though Konungar had something that Kvinne hadn't, whether imagined or real, Konungar held power. She would not care for the difference, she only cared for the fact that she was still intrigued by him, which was more than many could say by this many words in.

"Whether you've moved beyond your past will remain to be seen, Konungar, Muninn." Purposely she played with both his chosen word and his name. Her distance did not grow nor shorten as she took her time and let her eyes roam his face. "I think you're not telling me everything, whether by lying or omission the difference doesn't matter. You cannot live with that fire of ambition burning within you, that vengeance, and yet want to live in solitude and exile." Thoughtfully she paused, but only for a moment. "I would much rather witness your devastation and raw power than your domestication."

@Muninn
art by ki-re, code by naboo