Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Volcan shook her head and sighed at Brighids question, tapping her paw against the ground. Sadly, no. I'm not sure I fear for her any longer, I simply have a feeling she thinks this is a game. She finds it funny, how I'm following her ever disappearing trail. Well, I'm not looking for her any longer. Shes three years old, and not my only child. I have responsibility here, not tracking her down like prey. she concluded, taking a deep breath and lifting up her head. She directed her attention back towards her friends mate, My kingdom will be a fair one, one that runs from respect and being proven useful. All i truly ask is loyalty, and to pull ones weight for the better of the empire. A place where they can trust their empress to do what needs to be done, regardless of whatever it may be. Volcan stated firmly, but not with a bit of harshness. She respected Brighid, and to know she loved this lion earned him her respect in turn- as well as the scars they both bore. It was a testament of their harsh lives. She knew if some of it. And if you wish, there is a place in my kingdom for both of you, and any children you may bring, she said, nodding towards the mud and moon maiden, or any you may have. ember gaze looked between the two softly.

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo

@Brighid