Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Volcan watched as the mud moon woman approached, she seemed almost giddy- which intrigued the goddess. She ripped off a bit of the pig, tossing it towards her so she wouldn't have to stand. Simple laziness, but deserved after the tiring takedown.
I have news.

She said. She obsidian woman's attention was fully grasped now, her curled ears flicked forward, Oh? And to her surprise, a large man who challenged her own stature came from behind Brighid, a swampy colored male with a fire streaked mane and many tales of battles. The obsidian goddess didn't snarl, for this likely wasnt a trespasser- and her assumptions were safe for sure as soon as he spoke.
Its me- I'm the news.

Volcan chuckled a little, he was a bit funny in a strange way- that was for sure. Now she stood, stepping forward to gently press her nose against Brighids head, and then turning, offering to do the same to the new male, if he would allow. Welcome, dear- you must be the precious love dear Brighid searched for. I am Volcan, and we both seek our daughters together, and to build an empire I always dreamed of. Would you like some pig? This is a celebratory event! For soon, I shall step forward to establish my kingdom!

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo

@Brighid