Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Volcan's curled ears laid back in repsonse to her question- not aggressively, but to simply accentuate the answer was no. "It is not. I have no permanent home at this moment- I am simply sleeping wherever need be when it comes to it. Most of my children are beginning to scatter, regardless of how much i wish they wouldn't. And you? You have an odd language- I imagine you are not from here either. I came from a land once violated by magma." she stated. "I am Volcan, lady of fire, named for the markings upon my pelt. My people believed me an omen of honor and peace from the volcano that destroyed our homeland a century ago- and perhaps I am. But I cared not for them, they were too simple, too ignorant. I had better things to accomplish- so I set out with my offspring for a new land, to build the empire I have always dreamed of, and deserve." she smirked, licking blood from her maw. "And you? What brought you here to these lands? To you seek something greater than what your home had to offer?"

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo