Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

While mulling over the words about her leadership he took a moment to ponder the depth of the words, the traces of mirth still evident upon his features. "Leadership doesn't have to come natural for you to be good at it. I think as long as you are honest and you lead with your heart and the best intentions, everyone will be able to see that. It says a lot about you that you are even willing to try." In this he was earnest, the whiskey thick drum of his voice soothing and gentle like the pull of the tide; well timed and never rushed. Carmine eyes took their time to learn her features, appreciating the way her coat blended together and the lightness of her face, the way her undersides seemed to outline her cheeks and even the subtle gradient within her coat. There was beauty to be had, and her features softly accentuated by her smile and the way she held herself. There was a quality about her, something that was beyond charming, that made it easy and pleasant to interact with her.

With the small pause in her words the following question was not something that he was prepared for. His own response was bated for a moment longer, taking the time to look calmly at her while mulling over the proposition. A part of him wanted to say no, to keep on living his meager and so far meaningless life, but the other part wondered if this would not be the next exciting chapter for him. If something like this would give more than just meaning to his life. "What are you thinking? I am happy to assist in any title you deem appropriate. I have not had much hope of late, but I will say that you and this pride give me something to look forward to, something to be proud of." The praise was not meant to be lavish or brown-nosing, for his voice held nothing but truth and even his face responded. His lips peeled back into a handsome smile and it reached his eyes, crinkling the edges ever so slightly.

@Tintalle
art by munk, code by naboo