Pan,
Lion of Junior Member
Played by Aistiva

"i like it." she boasted which only made his smile grow, drawing his head back slightly as his head reared higher with pride upon her approval of his title. "basilia genoveva." he gave a light chuff, "basilia...I like that too, can I call you bas?" he wondered, playing with how her name rolled off of his tongue. Rounded ears would rotate upon his crown as the woman did not flee from his lack of personal space. Instead she even sought to lean in closer, to get her own breath of him. Before quickly her eyes would fall, Pan would let his blue eyes follow them as she turned away from him in a bashful display, he leaned in closer; concerned with a tilt of his head he sought to remove the space she'd created until she lifted her eyes back to him; and he offered a smile.

Until the moments of happy tension spilled over with his question and her responded bubble of laughter, "no... but maybe i should?" "well i think so...this place just...suites you, don't you think?" he rumbled with a smile, allowing his bright blue's to wander around the thick mossy setting draped on every side of them and then back to her, who still had bits of vines and flowers adorning her as though she was apart of the swamp herself. She belonged here, he felt.

""