Lion of Prideless
Played by witch

well i ain't first class but i ain't white trash
some girls don't like boys like me, aw but some girls do

ooc. inspo music + koku's voice claim:
misty mountains by peter hollens ft. tim foust (koku's vc)
man of constant sorrow by home free
some girls do by home free

the goliath beast pads dazedly across the steppes, lost in thoughts of his soon-to-be wife - a wife! a wife all his very own! - and quite nearly manages to step on a certain area no man ever wants stepped on before he tears himself out of his own head. jolting backwards ( with quite a bit more noise than he'd made wandering up ) the gargantuan puppy-lion finds himself unceremoniously dumped on his ass in his attempt to avoid stepping on this stranger's exposed dangly-bits. humphing with surprise, koku shakes his flowing curls off his face so he can see properly. hopefully this dude won't run away - koku only looks terrifying. if one was to be worried about being assaulted by a red lion with a skull mask, they ought to worry about his twin - legion's nickname wasn't death for no good reason.

well, it had been to start with ( sonni and her flamboyant naming tendencies ) but the vastly more aggressive and creepy of the pair has certainly grown into the name. koku's nickname, on the other paw, was entirely unsuited - but death and despair always came 'round together, and he supposed there could be an argument made that he followed legion around more often than he was off doing anything else. he's half surprised his twin hadn't burst out of the rocks to creep the absolute shit out of this brown dude yet, but there's always time in the day for spookin' people, koku supposes. did i manage to keep from steppin' on ya? koku asks, in the same lazy tone his red parent often uses. given his lack of spatial awareness, koku isn't quite sure if he'd managed to avert disaster or not - but he hopes he had. otherwise he's about to have a very unfortunate start to a potential friendship.

""