Lion of Prideless
Played by witch

well i ain't first class but i ain't white trash
some girls don't like boys like me, aw but some girls do

ooc.

luckily, koku seems to have avoided disaster - which means this guy is still a potential new buddy! the sudden leaning-in is met with a confused grin, mismatched gaze amused by the stranger's boldness. the compliment, however, has koku ducking his head in a bashful manner - unused to such things. th-thank you. i get it from my pa-ma. which is what kokushibo had taken to calling sonni - since she's mom, cause she's a she, but she's also dad, cause she knocked up genya (and caspian, but that's neither here nor there) so to kokushibo's logic that makes her a dad-mom. or pa-ma, instead of papa or mama. shaking his head a little, the goliath beast peers at his new friend (it's very easy to make friends with him, considering he's one big dumb puppy) and thinks about the question he's been asked.

well... thinkin', mostly, i guess. 'bout my fiancée. i'm also lookin' for my twin, they're identical to me, but in miniature. oh, and they're a lot creepier than me. their name is death. he grins, happy to have answered his new buddy - before remembering he hasn't introduced himself. oh! i'm kokushibo, by the way. or, um, despair. our pa-ma had this whole theme going for our litter - my siblings are death, war, pestilence, and famine. he rolls his eyes a little, shrugging - it isn't like sonni's nicknames hadn't turned out fairly accurate for the most part, anyways. aside from koku, the whole litter seem to embody their names quite nicely.

@Pan

""