Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

'Indeed. It is the only reason I never really attempted it, for if he knew who my parents where... I would never be trusted enough to get close enough to administer it.'

Hunter would hardly judge. He had not been there, not lived his Aunts life, and was not inclined to indulge in thoughts of what 'he would have done' in her situation. It was simply interesting information to learn, if slightly disappointing in one aspect. And information was always valuable.

'One would think, but no. He is very similar to me in color. I do not know how she ended up so flashy, but I wouldn't change it if I could. It makes her unique, in my opinion.'

He grinned at this, entertained. It reminded him of how his mother said with a brown mother and a father his hue - how had she come out golden?! And the mention of an Uncle who was black when both parents were similar to his hue. It seemed 'wild cards' were an occasional happy surprise in the family line.

"Given the cooling weather I have not explored as far as I intend to. But I have seen a few interesting areas. I wish to see them all before...settling down in any one place." he supposed he had some tie to his own birth land, but did not feel chained to it. Family, more so. But a location? No.

"The Tollaires?" he inquired, tilting his head a bit to one side. "Mother has not mentioned them..." so perhaps it was a tie unique to his Aunt and not the family as a whole.

@Brighid

code by corvus