Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

'General knowledge. It started out as a desire to learn poisons, to avenge your grandfathers death.' brows arched as he drank that little tidbit in. The lion who killed his grandfather had to be formidable indeed, perhaps too much for his Aunt to take on at a young age or otherwise. So poison would make sense.... If perhaps be a little hard to pull off as poisoning would take a certain level of access to a target if not trust and familiarity.

"Did you kill him?" he asked with a faint but keen smile, truly curious to know "Please tell me it was particularly ~panful~." this was purred, the sentiment rolling off his tongue like black and ruby droplets. It was not that he, personally, had an issue with the lion per-say - but having seen the distress and sorrow the loss of his grandfather had caused his mother it was personal indeed.

"Yes." he responded, willing to share information with this lioness in particular. Even though he so rarely offered up any details about his personal life so to speak. Family, even distant prior, was family after all. "She said the loss of grandfather, then grandmother, and the tension at home was too much. Apparently she got lost , eventually met my father. She is happy. I have a brother and a sister. If I head home again, I will tell her I met you and you asked about her." or perhaps his mother would come here in person eventually, who knows?

And if not mother, than his brother or sister. And he was entertained to hear he had a cousin...named after his grandmother. "I would like to meet her sometime." it would prove entertaining. And he was curious to see what meeting more family would be like.

@Brighid
code by corvus