Lioness of Junior Member
Played by vae

Nat wasn't the type of lion who knew a stranger. As uncomfortable it could make other lions sometimes, she didn't waste her time trying to acquaint herself with someone before she fully engaged with them. So, needless to say, when an eye-catching blur of white caught her eye, and she realized it was someone else, she was glad for the company.

"I bet that's an awful coat to have to clean after you've been out here," she teased good-naturedly, her smile clearly reaching her eyes. "It's beautiful; don't get me wrong! Just... not conducive to a swamp environment." Nat chuckled as her own paws made a sucking sound as she lifted one and then the other from the mud. This place certainly was something. Her eyes peered around once more, doing a quick sweep of her surroundings, prior to returning to Hildryn.

"I'm looking for herbs. What about you? --- Oh, right. I'm Nat, by the way." Her sentences were spoken in quick succession, and all the while, she was continuing to prod around. Nat's eyes only remained on Hildryn long enough for her to start talking, then it was to that trunk and over to that clump of grass. She never liked to waste a minute. If she could multitask, she would.

@Hildryn