Lion of Ithilien
Played by ResidentRowan

Abe had kept an eye on the other to gauge his reaction to the spray of water, and he had seemed to react positively. He wondered if the other felt like it was getting warm and claustrophobic, or if that was just him. Abe hadn’t felt this way in a long time, and not as seriously, either. Sure, he’d had other males he’d fancied, but he often didn’t get close enough to them. Never got to know them. Attachments meant he couldn’t move on. But he didn’t need to move on now. As the day had gone on, he’d been more and more sure. This was where he was staying.

Abe was not one to run towards danger. No, he was pretty sure he’d rather run away. He wasn’t cowardly, but he found no joy in taking unnecessary risks. Especially near an earthquake. Sometimes they caused great split in the earth, and he didn’t like the idea of tumbling into a chasm today. No, the only thing on his mind was getting through this haunted bog. The other commented it wasn’t common, which brought him a bit of relief.

Abe was worried the other would pity him after his stories. A few had, in the past. It was most likely clear in his story his relationship with his father was not the greatest. Although he didn’t want to make the other think he resented his stories. His came from a place of childhood, Abe’s had come mostly from fear. Abraham nodded along as Arodion spoke, “Being a good storyteller isn’t easy. I respect that. It’s just ghost stories in particular give me the heebie jeebies.” Realizing this probably wasn’t a common term, he clarified, “erm, chills.”

“Yes, that sounds like a good idea… lead the way pardner.” He nodded, a small smile crossing his face. He was certain they’d see each other again. After today.

-exit Abraham, unless stopped-

speech
Go West young man
manip by ResidentRowan (me) | code by twesh
@Arodion